The event is now SOLD OUT.
Date: Sunday October 20th (5-7pm) Tickets: $69 pp (INCLUDES tax & gratuity). Advance tickets ONLY
Where: Second Street American Bistro, covered terrace and patio. 115 Arthur Way, Newport News, VA (Kiln Creek Shopping Center)
** This event takes place on our enclosed terrace- rain or shine. The fire will be flickering but please dress for fall temps. **
Join us on the terrace for an evening under the lights as we uncork our new release wines for the first time. Food and wine will flow as you savor a fabulous menu paired to bring out the best in our fine wines. Chef Rob Love has designed a special menu just for the occasion and will feature something for everyone to enjoy. Check back often, menu will be posted soon. Enjoy live music by the fountain with new friends or partake in a flight of wines by the fire. We’ll have wine games and prizes for your amusement.
- Lemongrass Shrimp Kabob
- Pork tenderloin Slider: Brined Pork Tenderloin/Cinnamon Pear Mustard/Slow Braised Collards/Martins Potato Roll
- Boursin & Arugula Croquette
- Fresh oysters from the Chesapeake Bay
- Pan seared Duck Breast (sliced)/Brown Butter Sauteed Gnocchi/Kale/Shiitake Mushrooms/Roasted Butternut Squash/Glace de Canard/Crispy Duck Cracklin’she guests)
- Spice Rubbed and Slow slow slow Confited Pork Butt/Apricot-Tarragon Salsa/Roasted Beet Pico de Gallo/Triple Creme Brie Queso/Crepes
- Slow Roasted Center Cut Ribeye/Roasted Marble Potatoes/Crispy Brussel Sprouts/Apple Wood Smoked Bacon & Stilton Cream/Piquant Sauce
- Dark Chocolate Cake/Pumpkin Chai Custard/Pistachio-Bacon Britt
Fine wines from our vineyards in the Napa Valley will feature these highly rated NEW RELEASES: 2013 “Shake Ridge Ranch” Petite Sirah, 2018 “Surreptious” Rose’, 2017 Carneros Chardonnay, 2016 “Veneration”
Of course we’ll be pouring a few old favorites as well. Stock the cellar specials will be offered to our special guests! Sorry, you must be 21+ years of age to attend this event.
TO JOIN THE WAIT LIST please call: (757) 234.4448.
We hope to see ya’ll at 2nd Street!